multilanguages

Monday, March 25, 2013

Coupon - Jiayu G2 Dual Core 1GB


Hi all,

as I told you in my previous post, we are starting to reap the benefits of my collaboration with the Chinese online store www.banggood.com


They offered us a 7% discount coupon for the Jiayu G2 Dual Core 1GB mobile phone sold on their shop.





Here you have all the info:



Jiayu G2 Dual Core 1GB (black)
BangGood price: 156$ shipment included (China/HK/Singapore post)
7% discount Coupon: 27efd3
Final price: 145,08$
PayPal payment: Yes


Note. I remind you that if you register to the BangGood web page with my referral, you will receive a 10$ coupon to use on every purchase greater than 100$. 

To do it, just press HERE and you will be taken to the BangGood webpage. Once there, you have to click on "Register" in the upper part of the screen.


Cheers

kok

No comments:

Post a comment